Fall Outfits

9:05 PM

Hard times will reveal true friends. Yeah, it's happening to me. I'm not an anti-social, I just don't like to talk with strangers or barely friends. My best friends say I'm crazy. My sisters say I'm mad. And strangers say I'm quiet. That's why I only have a few friends that will always be my best friends even if we barely see each other again, but we still keep in touch. Well, I'm in my hard times and I think some "friends" just don't care. Thanks!

Just a few outfits I made on Polyvore. I love to dress up but my clothings are limited so I use Polyvore to do what I love. Enjoy!









You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe