Grunge Summer

6:36 AM

Blogging is one of my hobbies. I used to write journals (or you can call it diary) and read books. I even wanted to be a writer. I guess it's my passion. Writing about fashion makes it even better. I feel tired with my major where I need to please everyone a.k.a lecturers and clients. I don't live to please everyone, I'm not Nutella. I want to do this forever. I mean, blogging and fashion. Be a writer is such a hard job. But blogging is fun. I know I could do this forever. This is a dream job. And I just thought about it.




Had a little photo shoot with my sister for a competition on Instagram. The winner will get voucher from Topshop. And I'm excited because I don't have any Topshop clothes. Well, I don't expect much. There are so much beautiful pics. We took these pics at Sentul again. It has many beautiful spots to take pictures. My mom took the photos while my dad and my little sister were waiting at the restaurant.



Moon Neklace - Lunar Cult // Sabrina Top - Cotton On // Denim Pants - Bershka



The photo shoot was fun and I'd love to do it again. Next time with my little sister too. What do you think about my outfit?

p.s: Thank you for your wishes on my birthday yesterday!




You Might Also Like

9 thoughts

  1. I love blogging too <3 Great photos! I love your outfit here and your pants fit perfectly on you <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're the same, then! Thank you. The pants is actually a little small for me. I thought everyone's notice^^

      Delete
  2. kedua nya keceeeh :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the summer vibes! gorgeous outfit <3
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty summer and love the outfit

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe