That 70s Show

9:46 AM

Hello!
This was actually taken couple weeks ago. I haven't got the time to write this until now. I'm so nervous about my final task. Final term is the most hectic term I've ever been. Honestly, I haven't done anything yet but I've already felt tired.



Move on the my outfit. I was really digging that 70s vibe. I wanted to wear something casual but unusual. So I wore my flare jeans and maroon turtleneck that I wore on Christmas. And those two actually goes together perfectly. I feel like I was in the past LOL.




STRADIVARIUS Maroon Turtleneck // PULL&BEAR Flare Jeans // BERSHKA Shoes // H&M Fringe Bag





Okay that's it for now. Tell me what you think!

xo, MG

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. MAROON TURTLENECK LOOKS SO GOOD OH M GEE I SHOULD INVEST ONE!!
    and aaaaAAAhh!So envy you look so effortlessly cool in flare jeans...:^)

    heavenlypapaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should totally buy one! thank you for your kind words babe!<3

      Delete
  2. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? www.jadegownshop.co.uk gives you a surprise.
    frank usher dresses
    river island prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the most beautiful dresses matching bridesmaids dresses for all ages are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses mermaid champagne prom dress uk for great day.
    View more dresses, please click http://www.shillas.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at info@shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe