Goth Uniform

10:00 AM

Hey again!
I can't believe it's almost July, and my final assignment is not even 50% ready. I don't know, I'm so bored with it. I just wish I could wake up with a degree. Knew my friends have reached 50% with their projects, really stressed me. In this point, I've already know what I love and I just want to do it. Time really flies and I need to get everything done before July ends.





Anyway, yes, I took outfit pictures in the same location again. Some people are bothered with that, and made fun of that. But you know what? I don't care.
The first idea of this outfit was I wanted to make it goth. After all this time, goth is still in my heart. I have this cross printed sweater but I thought it would be too much, so I picked this grey sweater instead. To add a little goth, I wore this cross necklace from Newdress. I love it so much!





BERSHKA Sweater // LUNARCULT Skirt and Choker // BERSHKA Platform // NEWDRESS Necklace



What do you think about my outfit?

xo, MG

You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. Great outfit, you look amazing :)

    witchhearted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, dear!
    followed too)
    http://www.alinatheone.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, dear! :)
    Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)
    vesnamar.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your goth looks, you always look wonderful <3

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sukak<3

    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think goth-chic is really suitable with your look this time, your ankle boots is super adorable and that moon choker makes your look total goth :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe