2 Ways To Style Fishnet Tights

3:41 PM

Hello!
Accesories are important to me. Even if it's just a tiny ring or a bracelet, I can't leave the house without it. Today I'm gonna share one or two tips to wear one of my favorite accesories: fishnet tights! Well fishnet tights is a tricky one. We sure don't want to be called trashy by wearing it. If you follow my tips and ways to style it, I'm sure everybody will call you a fashion star!


First look: Button down denim skirt.
I intend to look like a badass so I wear my striped top and denim skirt to wear above the fishnet tights. Top it off with the classic leather jacket. Little tips. Since I wear fishnet tights with skirt and I don't want to look trashy, I wear my platform heels instead of heels.


Second look: Paired with jeans.
Jeans are classic and timeless. Everybody can wear jeans. It's my favorite piece too. So I wear a tee and pair it with high waisted mom jeans. To look a little more stylish I wear my fishnet tights to add accents. See how it's elevated my entire look!

So which one do you like the most? Leave a comment and don't forget to follow my blog!

xo,
G

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. so cool <3

    cheer, Michelle ~ https://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe