SPRING 2013

3:20 PM

I'm here to talk about Spring trends in 2013.i'm no fashion forecaster but i'll try hihi. I watched Fashion TV and i think i could tell you what would be in spring 2013.
Neon. yes, most of designers in New York and London keep this trend. we can see it from the clothes, shoes and makeup the models wore.




Spesifically, most of them wore neon pink and green.
And i think the colour of Spring 2013 is pink. Nude pink, neon pink, hot pink.
You can see the other trends from fashionologie.com and fabsugar.com

Beside that, i think black, white, peplum, fancy blazer, and cut out dress are on the list. you can watch these videos. Sequins, sheer, and floral take the roll too.


Enjoy!^^

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe