Fantastic Baby

5:15 PM

As you know, Indonesian, that Big Bang had a concert here in Jakarta last week. I really wanted to watch them but i have no money. My savings is not enough. Oh, i bet they were good! My cousin went to the concert and i really want to ask her how it is. I've never been in a concert, even if i want to. but maybe someday i could go to a concert.
It's a shame that i don't have times to blog. well, it's because my internet connection. Can somebody tell me what provider that's best in internet connection?






Lucky me, i found this long flowery shirt dress in a reasonable price. it's vintage and simple. i always want flower pattern clothes and here it is! i wore this last Sunday after i went to church. it's comfy and breezy. i paired it up with Gaudi skirt and my sister's heels.
ps: so sorry for the images quality

Vintage shirt dress
Black lace skirt - Gaudi
Green heels - IconNinety9


You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us.
    Searching for Petite Maxi Dresses in the USA visit Azupetite. We provide the most-widest collection of straight jeans including petite dresses at the most affordable price. Here you can check out the latest fashion trends in our store. Explore now for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe