Blooming In Black

7:00 PM

Finally holiday!! Well, I probably won't go anywhere but at least I have two months off from college. So sorry for the lack of posts. Been busy for two whole weeks because of final terms. Thank God it's over! I hope I'll make good grades *fingercrossed*.




My first outfit on July. Pretty simple and of course, black. The only trademark left I have in me. Even some of my family asked me why I always wear black. To be honest, I don't have the best answer for that. Because black is basic. I see some people on instagram who always wear black and white, or they said, monochrome. I love black and white but I don't despite other colors. Those people think they're superior or something (they said it by themselves, btw). I wear black because it is me. Not because it's cool, superior, or anything. Just because it's me.
A friend once told me that I've changed. Too girly, he said. With longer hair, skirts, platforms. I'm curious, did he see me as a boy all this time? Lol.



Btw, I really love my hair. I guess it's in a good shape. Haven't cut it yet since I had the fringe. It grows beautifully. Some told me to cut it because it's too long. I know but I love it. I've told you about dyeing my hair. But I'm afraid I'll ruined my own hair. Please tell me what to do. Should I dye it? Or cut it?


Black crop top - New Look // Sunflower skirt - Cotton On



You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. Love your skirt.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, better you don't dye it or cut it short. I love your black long hair, chelle haha or at least just have 1-3cm cut is still okay :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what I thought.. Thank you for visiting my blog! I'll check yours asap<3

      Delete
  3. You look amazing♥ What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks dear! Yes ofc i'll let you know

      Delete
  4. what a wonderful post
    Lovely Blog!
    Following you please follow back!
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe<3 yess i'll follow you back!

      Delete
  5. Cute skirt :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe