THE REBEL WON'T DIE

12:26 PM

Hello!
How's life?
I know I've been M.I.A for weeks (or months?). Such a hard time for me with all the problems and works. No, I'm not complaining. I won't complain.

I have tons (well, not really) of outfit pictures waiting to be posted. The rebel in me suddenly want to go back to the good ol' days. If you're following me on Instagram, you'd know that my feeds are changing. I want to go back but I don't know I just love the bright, yet low saturated feeds.

Borrowed the Metallica pink tee from Mom. Yes, Mom is a BIG FAN of Metallica. Paired it with my favorite jacket of all time, and denim shorts. Been a long time since I wore shorts, though. Does it look weird? What do you think?
Leave some comments and don't forget to follow me on Instagram!









OUTFIT:
PULL&BEAR Metallica Tee // FOREVER 21 Faux Leather Jacket // BERSHKA Platfroms // H&M Belt // Unbranded Denim Shorts





xo,
 

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe