TBS Babes 1st Event by The Body Shop

4:30 PM

Hello.

On the last Saturday of June, I was invited to the first TBS Babes gathering event. What’s TBS Babes and how did I get picked? I’ll tell you and I promise I’ll cut it short. Best part is I’ll write in Bahasa Indonesia.

Kira-kira satu atau dua bulan yang lalu, aku dihubungi oleh salah satu community team dari The Body Shop Indonesia; Erfan Haryando. Kak Erfan ini seperti talent scout. Jadi beliau melihat data Love Your Body Club, member The Body Shop Indonesia, dan melihat top spendernya (guilty!). Selain itu Kak Erfan juga melihat rekam jejak virtual calon TBS Babes. Dari blog, YouTube, Instagram, dll. Dan sepertinya Kak Erfan tertarik dengan blog dan Instagram ku yang bisa dibilang bukan apa-apa dibanding yang lain. But I’m so blessed that he hand-picked me to be one of 20 people to represent The Body Shop Indonesia!



Back to the main topic.
Jadi aku diundang ke gathering event pertama TBS Babes. Lokasinya di J. Sparrow’s Bar & Grill, Mega Kuningan. I really loved the vibes there. Sampai disana, kami satu persatu diminta untuk mengambil foto profile kami. I’ve never had a beauty profile photos so it was the first time for me (I’ve seen the pictures and it’s actually really good!).

Kami dijamu dengan produk baru dari The Body Shop yang tentunya boleh dicoba. Salah satunya ada Skin Defence Multi Protection Face Mist SPF 45 PA++. Jadi ini adalah sunscreen berbentuk facial mist. Sangat cocok untuk reapply karena kita tidak perlu hapus make up atau cuci muka dulu. Langsung spritz seperti face mist pada umumnya. Pretty easy, right? Di wajahku yang kombinasi ini, memang setelah memakai mist-nya wajah akan terlihat berminyak. But not for long. Selanjutnya ada Almond Milk dan Cactus Blossom Body Yogurt. I’ve tried both and they’re amazing for my dry and sensitive skin.

Aktivitas pertama kami disana mendengarkan tips dari beauty guru, Affi Assegaf. I saw all the Babes were excited to hear it. After all those beauty talk, we were challenged to make our own tote bag with creative design. Well I’m not proud with my result because I can’t force creativity.
I did a skin check with The Body Shop's expert and found out I have a combination skin type with pores and pigmentation as my biggest problems. I always thought acne is my main problem, jadi hampir semua skincare yang kubeli sifatnya anti acne. Guess I should change a few, don't you think?



Setelah itu kami dijamu makan siang dari restoran J. Sparrow’s sendiri. The courses were good! I personally love the main; fish and chips. The dessert was good but it’s too sweet for me.





Made new friends!


I can’t wait for our 2nd event this week introducing The Body Shop newest products.
Stay tune!

xo,
G

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe