Dressing For Awards

8:23 PM

For the sake of Awards season, I made two collages of my Red Carpet look based on my mood. I can't choose between these two dress so I decided to make two collages.

The first one is called Pale Romance. Why did I choose this mood? Because it's unusual, young, and fashion forward. The dress is so beautiful and romantic, and definitely accentuate my hourglass body shape!



Romantic


The second is called Greek Goddess. Ah, the white dress is so gorgeous! It's so Greece. This look is just perfect for Red Carpet. I mix white with gold and a little aqua.


Greek Goddess


All outfits are from Farfetch.com


You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. Love the first one, so romantic!
    xoxo
    www.glamretrostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pale Romance is so beautiful. I especially love the hairstyle that goes with it.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stuffs from the first picture! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe