Wishlist From StyleWe.com

11:45 PM

Hello, readers!
My life has been so hectic these days and I need some clothes to fulfill my shopping needs LOL. I don't know, but clothes make me happy. I'm not superficial but it's just a hobby. A girl can have at least one weird hobby, right?
Speaking of which, I'm eyeing some clothes on StyleWe. They're just getting better and better! Summer season has already passed but their floral collections makes me want to go back to summer again. It's hard to believe, I know. But I don't want to talk much so all of you can really see what I'm talking about. Since the title of this post is a wishlist, I'll give you a wishlist from StyleWe collections!



 Blue Casual Pockets Overall

This one is special because it's from an aspiring fashion designer, Anna Young, who has a fashion line named ANNAKIKI. Their collection are rad!


 Multicolor Vintage Stand Collar H-line Floral Blouse


Blue Pockets Casual Cotton Ripped Jeans


Blue Casual Cotton A-line Overall

Well, these are not the whole collections. These are even just a few of my wishlist. The list is just going longer and longer. Please visit their website to find your wishlist too!

xo,
MG 

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. Great post dear! ♥
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/09/zaful-wishlist-embroidery-style.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe