[REVIEW] Union Yoga

8:15 PM

Hello!
This week has been so hectic and tiring. But I won't let it stop my activity. Recently, I got two times Bikram trials at Union Yoga. Thanks to Clozette! Some of you might know that I'm into yoga these days, and imagine how happy I was when Clozette gave me two times Bikram trial at Union Yoga! Well, now, let's get to know Union Yoga and Bikram.


What is Bikram yoga?
Bikram Yoga is a series of twenty-six Hatha Yoga postures and two Pranayama breathing techniques designed to provide a challenging, invigorating, rejuvinating and effective yoga experience. During this 90 minutes class, you will work every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, and internal organ in the entire body, giving you and incredible sense of well being.

Benefits of Bikram Yoga:
Burn fat, lose weight
More energy
Reduce stress
Improve your flexibility and balance
Heal old injuries
Fix your back/spine
Sleep better
Eliminate Arthritries
End your migrane
Help your digestion problems

What to expect?
Heated room 38 - 42 Celcius
Heat warms the muscles and allows deeper stretching
Warm muscles burn fat more efficiently
Heat helps release toxins and impurities and detoxifies the body
Warming the body assist the capillaries to dilate and increase oxygen flow
Feeling a little dizzy, lightheaded or nauseated until after several classes and body becomes acclimated to the environment
Instructor will offer corrections and adjustments
Noncompetitive atmosphere, every class is suitable for beginners
Bikram Yoga studio
 
Shower

Locker room

Bikram Yoga studio

Bikram Yoga Prices (IDR)
Drop in : 195.000
Intro Weekly Unlimited for new members : 350.000
Intro Monthly Unlimited for new members : 950.000
10 Classes (expire in 2 months) : 1.750.000
25 Classes (expire in 4 months)  : 3.950.000
45 Classes (expire in 6 months)  : 6.500.000
Monthly Unlimited : 1.900.000
3 Months Unlimited : 5.000.000
6 Months Unlimited : 8.000.000


With the cutest, Stevie Wong!

I definitely want extra classes because I'm so addicted to Bikram! I left all two classes with smile and refreshed feeling. The instructor is so friendly and indeed, there's no competition in who's being good and who's not. The only peaceful and noncompetitive place I've ever been. Not bragging, but these are some of Bikram Yoga pose that at least I can do it good LOL.

Camel Pose

Dancer's Pose

Balancing Stick
You can visit Union Yoga's studio here:
Union Yoga Dharmawangsa
Jalan Wijaya II No.73, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
 021-7220146

Union Yoga Kelapa Gading
Rukan Orchard Square Blok GOS/D 19 Summarecon Kelapa Gading
Jl. Raya Kelapa Hibrida, Jakarta Utara
021-29616460

See you next time!

xo, MG

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. Kewwwwwwllll!!! Thank you for the review Gorgiii!!! But you forgot to put something, so I wonder how much it cost ? Lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place looks beautiful and cozy <33

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe