[EVENT] Launch and Opening Studio of Absolute New York

9:00 AM

Well, hello everyone!
Last week I attended an opening of Absolute New York at Central Park Mal Jakarta. Thanks to Clozette Indonesia who's very kind to invited me and other Clozetters!

From what I heard, Absolute New York has already opened their first store at Grand Indonesia Jakarta. They just launched and opened their second studio at Central Park, with a more fun concept. I was overwhelmed. I'm thinking about taking everything's home but I literally didn't have much money. The metallic thing was mesmerizing me and made me want to faint. Really.

I came home with two items from Absolute New York; Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Exposed and Lip Mousse in Lavish. Trust me when I say this: both are worth to buy!
The colors of the palette are mostly nudes. It fits any occasions and truth be told, I'm looking for a palette like that. The lip mousse itself has a dark red color which I think very nice. I don't have a time to try them all but please wait until I make it to try them.

Meanwhile, amuse your eyes with these pictures from the launch and opening studio of Absolute New York!
Ps: These pictures can make you drool









Not by accident but a little surprised when I met them in real life, after a long time been following each other on Instagram and blog. Meet Mei and Michelle! They're so friendly and they bring nothing but good vibes. And surprisingly, me and Michelle have similar name. What are odds!
Hope to see them again in another time!

Well, that's it for today. Wait for my review post. It's coming very soon!

https://www.sociolla.com/?utm_source=community&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Michella%20Georgia

My code is still available for Indonesia residents who wants to shop anything related to beauty and makeup. Simply go to Sociolla and enter my code SBNLAZYS at checkout. Click the pic for a direct link!

xo,
G

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe