B.L.A.C.K

7:34 PM

"Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don't bother you - don't bother me."


How do you define winning? Is it when you take the first place? Or be the best? What would you do to be a winner? With a fair game? Or a little cheat? Or cheat a lot? I don't care about winning if to be a winner is about cheating, take shortcuts, copy others. To be a winner means you do your best with your effort without cheat and take shortcuts. Period.
I'm in such a bad mood because some people didn't appreciate me. Yesterday was my last day of exam. I did a presentation and it turned out bad. I couldn't say anything beside forgiveness for my team mates. Sorry if I'm not good. One thing that make me furious is that our lecturers didn't even appreciate us. They laughed, they mocked, they said bad things. And how our mood turned upside down because of that. It wasn't really our fault because our lecturers themselves didn't give us briefing or something. Okay, let's move on.


"Colors are the same as a person yelling too loud, saying too many things, and not half of it gets heard. Monochrome, is the person that doesn't shout, he says less, and more gets heard." 


Some people told me that I shouldn't wear too much black. It brings negativity and bad aura. And some others asked me why black. I gather some quotes about black that will make you understand that black is not what people think. Some say black is not attractive. That colors beside black could draw most people's attention. Do you think so too?


"Black is authoritative, powerful, evokes strong emotions, and too much black can feel overwhelming. Black represents power, sophistication, elegance, formality, mystery and the unknown." 

I hope y'all can see how mad I am and these middle fingers are for you who don't appreciate, who cheats, who take shortcuts, and those who said black isn't good.

Yin Yang Choker - Shophella
Pentagram Choker - LunarCult
Black Platform - Adorable Projects




You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe